Onboarding for Accountants: Debunking The Myths To Transform Productivity
Staff attrition levels in the accounting sector are 13.4% higher than the national average.
Demoralised, overworked employees and the impact on your clients increase the pressure to get your new hire up to speed quickly. But it’s not as simple as finding the right person for the job. Outdated inductions and orientation are a tax on productivity, resulting in overwhelmed, burnout employees and perpetuating poor talent retention. By adopting effective onboarding practices:
- Productivity among new hires increases by 54%.
- Staff retention improves by 50%.
Our onboarding checklist reveals the 5 common myths and explains:
- The 70:20:10 model.
- Why onboarding is an ongoing process.
- The need to tailor all onboarding to the job and the individual.
- Vital tips for faster productivity.
- How technology supports successful onboarding.
- Say goodbye to inductions and welcome to faster productivity and improved staff retention.
Download our onboarding checklist for your accounting roles now.
Cognology will not provide your email to a third party. We will periodically use your email information for news, sales and marketing purposes. If you wish to opt out of receiving such messages, you may unsubscribe here.